Charles Peachock is a professional juggler, winning a world title at the young age of 19. Throughout his 35 years in juggling, he has been a two-time world champion and has been on both the Go-Big Show and The Tonight Show. His talents in juggling additionally earned him a spot as a Finalist on America’s Got Talent. He has performed for major companies such as United Airlines, Goodyear, The Cleveland Clinic, and Kraft Foods among many others. Currently, Charles is a contracted performer with Disney. Ultimately, his Goal is to bring juggling into the next century.
- 5:05 The biggest gift at 11 years old.
- 6:20 It comes from your own will and determination.
- 8:44 The woodshed days.
- 12:00 Micro moments that motivate.
- 13:15 Executing and engaging.
- 17:30 Mental juggling and stage comfort.
- 20:43 “That was not me.”
- 23:25 Leveraging the senses.
- 26:48 Switching gears.
- 28:35 Maintaining the appeal.
- 32:12 Slowing down to story tell.
- 36:44 The individual entertainer connection.
- 38:18 Adding in new tricks.
- 40:35 Reinventing the art work.
- 42:27 The value of autonomy.
- 45:01 Mental toughness as an asset to uncertainty.
- 49:54 Understanding the craft.
Download The Best Mental Toughness Quotes That Will Make You BETTER
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell