Mike Christman, a graduate of Indiana University, is a TPI Level 3 Golf Fitness Instructor as well as a Golf Performance Coach. He is the owner of The Fitness Garage and has coached Senior PGA, PGA, and LPGA players.
- 4:25 A staple in the gym.
- 6:07 Where am I from?
- 8:03 Experiencing trauma daily.
- 10:24 No place to call home.
- 12:07 Channeling the instability.
- 13:15 “When things go wrong, you drink.”
- 15:43 Structure and family found in sports.
- 17:55 Trust.
- 20:12 Bus rides in junior high.
- 23:05 “It was for the guy next to me.”
- 25:42 Easy-exiting and instability.
- 28:05 What Fitness Garage encompasses.
- 29:37 Redefining the grind.
- 33:03 The it-factor from a gym perspective.
- 34:41 Their actions relay their purpose.
- 40:21 When players respond.
- 41:30 Those you need to call-off.
- 43:42 Concrete floors so people can let go.
- 47:10 Maybe they’re here for another reason.
Download The Best Mental Toughness Quotes That Will Make You BETTER
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell