Justin pitched in the MLB from 2008 to 2015. He pitched for three Major League teams and made an All-Star appearance in 2013 while with the Cleveland Indians. He finished his career amassing a total of one thousand strikeouts. Justin also once had an immaculate inning, striking out three consecutive batters with nine pitches. He additionally once struck out four hitters in one inning. He is the only pitcher since 1912 to have four starts in Fenway without a loss.
- 4:52 “Jamaican-born, American-made.”
- 7:20 Mistakes are the best way to grow.
- 10:23 Seeking after Jesus.
- 14:43 In the end, they didn’t know anything.
- 21:04 It starts right here.
- 23:01 Simplicity at San Diego State.
- 27:02 A call from the Red Sox.
- 32:38 What becomes our weaknesses.
- 34:40 Go where it’s life-giving.
- 36:00 Being an Opening Day starter.
- 39:08 Default or taught: Dwelling on loss.
- 44:46 Not afraid of suffering in 2014.
- 49:36 Remaining relational.
- 52:01 Avoiding "hanger."
- 56:22 Reminiscing on a thousand strikeouts.
- 1:00:54 “I didn’t retire, I quit.”
Download The Best Mental Toughness Quotes That Will Make You BETTER
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell